[short_description]With a slew of sensors and brilliant autonomous modes, DJI’s Inspire 2 is the safest way to put a camera in the air. Powered with great image quality and intelligence to meet the needs of professional filmmakers and alike around the globe, the Inspire 2 is marketed as a top and must-have film making drone.
The inspire 2 is an all new image processing system recording up to 4.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and More. Speed-wise, the drone will go from 0 to 50Mph (80Kmph) in just 5 seconds, and up to a high speed of 58Mph (94Kmph) and has a maximum descent of 9m/s. Its' dual battery system prolongs the flight time to 27 minutes. Self-heating technology helps the drone fly in low temperature climates.
- Shoot 5.2K/30fps videos in CinemaDNG by shooting 30 frames of 5280*2972 RAW photos per second
- Multiple intelligent flight modes
- Resolution: Equipped with Sony M4/3 image sensor (size: 17mm*13mm; crop factor 2x), 12.8 stops of dynamic range
- Dynamic range: highest dynamic range of 12.8 stops
- Magnesium aluminum composite shell and transforming design, carbon fiber arms.
- Video streams from onboard FPV camera and main camera simultaneously.
- Equipped with obstacle avoidance, terrain detection, upward obstacle avoidance, accurate indoor hovering and positioning sensors
- Up to 7km control range
- 1080P live view